Plaata has helped over 10,000 small businesses find financial support through
the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
ERC provides Federal Covid-Relief payments of up to $33,000 per employee
The Professionals at the Plaata ERC Support Center can:
Quickly determine if you qualify
File on your behalf
Maximize your qualifying credit
Monday – Friday
9am to 8pm EDT
Let’s get started!
Please contact me for a no-cost consultation with an ERC Expert
Fewer than 30% of Eligible Businesses have claimed an ERC.
Plaata’s ERC experts can file on your behalf and get your business back on solid financial footing.
- Access to a team of financial & tax experts who specialize in ERC
- Knowledge and Experience to handle the entire ERC filing process on your behalf
- Maximize the size of your ERC incentive payment
- Determine if your business qualifies and answer your questions
Yes ERC is an incentive to help pay for the wages of those W2 employees for whom you file payroll taxes. These does not include 1099 contractors.
No Your business may still file retroactively for all qualifying quarters in 2020 and 2021.
Plaata’s ERC Support Center can file on your behalf.
Several Options These include:
- Business experienced the full or partial suspension of the operation because of governmental orders limiting commerce, travel or group meetings. These orders could have directly impacted your business, or indirectly impacted a supplier(s) on which your business depends.
- In 2020, your business suffered a 50% Revenue drop in any period, compared to the same period in 2019.
- In 2021, your business suffered a 20% Revenue drop in any period, compared to the same period in 2019 or 2020.
Plaata’s ERC Support Center can help you quickly determine if your business qualifies.
Determining the size of your ERC requires a detailed analysis of your payroll data, and other Federal Covid subsidies that your business may have received (see Q.5).
Qualifying businesses could receive up to:
2020 50% of Qualified Wages, capped at $10,000 per employee per year. (max $5k/employee/year)
2021 70% of Qualified Wages, capped at $10,000 per employee per quarter. (max $7K/employee/quarter)
Qualified Wages are those paid while a Government Order was in place, or for qualifying periods based on ERC Revenue drop rules.
Plaata’s ERC Support Center will carefully analyze your payroll and financial data to maximize your ERC.
Yes PPP recipients are no longer excluded from receiving an ERC, retroactive to 2020 and throughout 2021.
While PPP recipients can now file for an ERC, the same wages already subsidized by a PPP or other government programs (WOTC, EFML, EPSLA) cannot be again subsidized by an ERC.
Plaata’s ERC Support Center will carefully review your PPP details to maximizes wages applicable to ERC.